Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Fridge full of beer around ireland
well at least that's what it should be. Anyhow the book so far is pretty good, I figured out that reading the story from the authors shoes, or at least thinking it me that's doing this adds to the comedy of whats going on. Most of his stories in themselves make me laugh. The one in the hostel, one I would never sleep in one after watching hostel and hostel part II. But the snoring because I have been know to keep others awake from time to time. So i got a good laugh out of that. But for the most part I am starting to enjoy this book more and more, although its not one of my favorites it is still a really good read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you down to the snoring part. At first i thought this was going to be just another book about some guy doing something stupid becuase his friends told him to do it. But, that hasn't been the case. He is pretty much acting like a tourist and not like someone who just wants to win a bet.
ReplyDelete