Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the perks of being a wallflower

Dear Charlie,

GROW A PAIR OF BALLS!!!!!! I mean come on, your dream girl wants you and you say no?! Why in the world would even think that could in any way be a good idea? Sure she said be yourself, but that doesn't mean you shut the world out, she meant stop putting everybody else in front what you want. I guess what I want you to do is to stop hiding behind your own insecurities, get out and live! say to hell with the world and everyone else in it! Go for what you want and give nothing back. Loose the barriers, forget the old you, and most importantly, and I mean MOST IMPORTANT FOR ANYBODY........live your life to the fullest!

"Today is your last day, are you happy to die?"

Sincerely,

David

1 comment:

  1. I think at the point where Sam was macking on him, Charlie still needed some counseling before he was ready for that kind of intimacy.
    Victims of sexual abuse can have uncontrolable panic attacks if they haven't professionally dealt with their issues.
    It can kind of be like a flashback inside of your mind that you can't get out of, no matter how hard you try. I think that's what he was suffering from when he asked Sam to back off.
    However, at the end of the book, he's definitely ready to follow your advice. I hope he does.

    ReplyDelete