Friday, September 11, 2009

blog 3

Okay now that i have internet agian. I can try doing this once more.

a place so foreign was a very interesting book. It didn't really grab my attention but was a lot easier to follow then Olive K. So I did enjoy this one more. For the content of the story, well I was not able to get too involved in the story or the characters, it was like the author did not want me to understand why James was making those disisions. I dont know maybe I'm just crazy but i did feel the characters were very in depth. But thats what i felt, anybody else?

1 comment:

  1. I do agree that the charecters were told in a more in depth manner which made it a little easier to understand their actions (sometimes). I do feel that these stories were easier to read than Olive K. and her book.

    ReplyDelete