Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Still Life

So far this is a really good book, I'm starting to like the detective style narrative. However the relationship with Peter and his wife is not interesting to me in the slightest. I hope that is a side plot and does not take over or interact with the main plot of the book. If it does I might have to go back and re-read some parts....Really do not want to do that. As for trying to fiure out who the killer is, I'm thinking the reader is pointed towards Bernard, but I will say it is Jean's niece. I think she fits the budget, and it puts a sight twist at the end. Nothing to obvious, but a little one to suprise the reader.

1 comment:

  1. I don't find Peter and Clara all that interesting either. I feel like though Clara is an integral part of the plot, her relationship with Peter is not. It might be mildly interesting, but definitely nothing worth raving over.

    ReplyDelete